Monday, August 31, 2009

The Countdown

So a week and a half ago I went into my classroom and got it all set up - and it looks great!! BUT I forgot my camera so I have no pictures to attach. Don't worry kids school starts in only three days and then you can see my classroom masterpiece for yourself! For teachers it starts tomorrow and although every new school year brings new opportunities to try something new and have a great time teaching and learning it's always just a little bit hard to get started again. So if you're feeling a little bummed to be coming back try not to worry because everyone feels that way in one way or another.

One interesting twist to this year is that for the first time ever I'm looping with about 1/3 of the students that I taught last year. I've been able to check my rosters to see who will be in my classes and I'm excited to spend another year with some great kids and I'm also excited to learn about some new students. I will see you all in a few days and I hope you enjoy the end of the summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment