Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012: A New Year; a new post!

 Since 2012 is now in full swing I've decided that it's time to update my blog.  I apologize for not updating it in MONTHS, which was never my intention but time goes by quickly and the next thing I knew I had neglected the blog.  But it's a new year and it's time to write again!  

Students and parents, 


Here are some things you can look for in the next two marking periods:

1) Multi genre research paper (currently working on it now)
2) Holocaust survivor assignments and background
3) Restaurant Wars!!! (Yeah! They are so excited to do this!)
4) Digital footprint
5) Change the World
6) And many more interesting articles, discussions and writing! 

In just a few weeks the marking period will be over and that means we will already be halfway done with the school year - time goes by so quickly!   Here's to a great 2012 and a wonderful "end" to the school year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment