Thursday, January 12, 2012

TEEN Book Review: Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes By Chris Crutcher


Starting in 2012 I'm hoping to add book reviews for both teens and adults to my blog.  This will give students and parents a place to look for some new reading material and I will include a short summary of the book and my review as an English Teacher.  


Book: Staying Fat for Sarah Brynes
By: Chris Crutcher

This book is about two friends who consider themselves outcasts.  They come together at a young age and through thick and thin never let each other down.  A good book for 7-8th graders.  Some mature content such as religious views and child abuse but very well written.  When you read this you will not want to put it down!

A great book and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment